At SIT Academy
, we offer a different type of learning experience. Our education model is immersive, practical, hands-on, and rewarding! We place our highest focus on helping our students make a very smooth and fun transition to becoming software developers and data scientists.
With over 600 graduates, several corporate clients, and students working at top companies, we are looking for a German/Swiss German speaking Junior Business Developer interested in working in the education/training industry. If you have a passion for marketing, sales, and people, this is an opportunity for you to join the best educational startup in Switzerland.
For this role, you will work closely with the SIT Academy Business Development and Marketing teams to:
- spread the good word through fairs and events
- improve the sales pipeline to acquire students and corporates
- coordinate application process and answer incoming requests
- come up with creative ideas for sales initiatives
- and more …
We value motivated self-starters who want to make things happen over experience and fancy degrees. We also know that putting a job ad with a laundry list of requirements is not realistic when a majority of the skills for such a role are acquired on the job.
Nevertheless, we do have some requirements:
- Fluency in English and great written and spoken German/Swiss German
- Flexibility, we are a startup where everyone wears different hats, but we are learning a lot along the way
- Passion for helping others and making a positive impact in the world of education
- experience in the training or education sector a ++
Interested in sharing our passion for technology and education? Send us your CV and motivation letter explaining why we should choose you to email@example.com.