At SIT Academy, we offer a different type of learning experience. Our education model is immersive, practical, hands-on, and rewarding! As a team of dedicated and passionate professional educators, we place our highest focus on helping our students make a very smooth and fun transition to becoming Software Developers, Data Scientists, UI/UX Designers, or Cyber Security Specialists.
With over 600 graduates, several corporate clients, and students working at top companies and startups, SIT Academy is part of the Schaffhausen Institute (SIT) network of companies, including SIT Campus, SIT StartGarden, SIT Autonomous, SIT Capital, SIT Alemira, SIT Rolos, …
To increase our reach by spreading the good word, we are looking for a German/English-speaking Content Marketing Specialist
to work closely with the marketing and sales team.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Continuously develop our content calendar, help manage content distribution, and ensure follower growth, user engagement, and increasing website traffic
• Keeping up to date with current education and technology trends, researching industry-specific topics, and working with thought leaders, influencers, and students to create blog posts, reports, interviews, newsletters, automations etc.
• Drafting, editing, and improving written content.
• Optimizing content for SEO and keyword research, ensuring content meets the needs of the intended audience.
• Creating content for all different channels and ensuring brand consistency
• Receiving customer feedback and generating ideas to increase customer engagement
• Measuring progress on all platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
for this position:
• University degree (Uni, FH) in journalism, marketing, communication or comparable
• 1-3 years of professional experience as content specialist, copywriter or similar
• Fluency in German and English
• Strong interest in topics such as education, IT, digitalization, software development, security etc.
• Outstanding writing and communication skills
• Experience with SEO procedures, keyword research and web traffic metrics
• Expertise in social media platforms
• Project management skills and attention to detail
• Self-motivated, able to work in a team, and want to take responsibilities
Interested in sharing our passion for technology and education? Send your CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com