At SIT Academy based out of Zurich, Switzerland, we offer a different type of learning experience. Our education model is immersive, practical, hands-on, and rewarding! We place our highest focus on helping students make a smooth and fun transition to becoming software developers and data scientists.
With 500+ alumni, several corporate clients, and students working for a wide variety of companies in Switzerland, we’re spreading our model and philosophy to Munich, Germany. For this reason, we’re looking for a Country Manager with experience in IT recruitment to take the lead in setting-up the office and adapting the SIT way to the needs of the local industry. If you’re looking for a new challenge and love education, entrepreneurship, people, startups, and managing development projects, this job is right for you.
Working with the SIT Academy team based in Zurich, your role will include the following:
- Taking care of the necessary initiatives to ensure that the office is set-up and operational by early 2021, including administration, hiring key members of the future Munich team, ...
- Adapting the SIT Academy educational programs and philosophy to the needs of the local industry
- Working with the Zurich marketing team on promotional items to acquire students
- Creating a network of potential hiring partners and corporate clients
- Advising customers (medium to large enterprises) on their digital journey
- Working on creative and interesting projects in full-stack and data science space
What you offer to SIT Academy:
- Native German, great spoken and written English
- 3-5 years of work in the technology recruiting space (experience in managing a team is definitely a plus), including business development, sales, and key account management skills.
- Passion for technology (experience in programming not required but could make a difference)
- Get things done type of attitude - you’re a builder, not a renovator
- Self-starter: ability to work independently and willingness to build a team
- Last and most important, dedication towards helping others and making a positive impact in the world of education
What SIT Academy offers you:
- Opportunity to make a difference: we help coach and place students into the career of their dreams
- Top-notch learning environment: the technologies we teach and use such as Machine Learning, AI, Deep Learning, NLP, … are at the forefront of industry
- Fun and creative place to work: we value the team above the individual and strive to create a working environment where everyone contributes
- Competitive compensation: market salary, flexible schedule, and 6 weeks of paid vacation
Interested in being part of our expansion plans? Send us your CV and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d be the best to open an office in a brand new market!